Cozy’s Essentials for University
Whether you are off to university for the first time or returning after the summer break, it’s probably time to start thinking about packing the essentials which will make the next year of study a little more comfortable.
Here at Cozy, we have brought together a few of our favourite products for you. Whether you are living in halls for the first time or sharing a house with friends, a few of these items will go a long way towards helping you feel at home.
- Bedding - Whether you are collapsing in bed after a night out with friends or curling up to hide from the studying which you know you can’t avoid forever, time in bed is always made better with good bedding. Here at Cozy, we have lots of options to choose from when it comes to bedding, but we particularly love this set from Splingz. The plain grey colour means that it will blend with any room colour, while the 100% Egyptian cotton fabric ensures that you will get a good night's sleep.
- Laptop Case - Your laptop is going to be your best friend for the next few years, so it is important to take care of it. Storing it in a laptop case will help to protect it from bumps and accidental damage.
- Cookware - Cookware will be an essential at university...unless you plan on surviving on pot noodles of course. But, why take up lots of space with pans and dishes if you can have one pan which will do everything. The Masterpan has useful sections so that you can cook a variety of things all at once. The best part? Only one thing to wash up after you’ve eaten!
- Coffee maker - Getting up for a lecture after a late night can be a challenge. The handy compact coffee maker from Caso can make those early starts feel less tortuous. Small enough to fit in your dorm room, fresh coffee at your fingertips.
- Lighting - If you are going to spend a lot of time studying after lectures, then good lighting is essential. An adjustable desk lamp can make all the difference when it comes to avoiding straining your eyes. The Office Desk Lamp range comes with LED lights in a daylight colour, which make them ideal for a workspace.