All vendors are encouraged to follow a 30-day money back guarantee on products purchased via Cozy.co.uk after their delivery, this applies to products which do not match the original product description, condition or arrive late and/or damaged. If vendor(s) do not provide their own policies on returns and refunds which are fair and balanced to the buyer(s), the below default policies shall apply:
Return Policy for Buyers
In order to keep Cozy.co.uk Website a fair and balanced place for both buyers and sellers we request that any and all issues with product first be raised with the vendor of the product which you find issue with.
If you are unable to resolve the issue with the seller, you may raise a support ticket and/or applicable refund request. If you do so, please ensure you provide details of your claim, messages, photos and/or screenshots. We will review comments and submissions by both parties, both buyers and sellers and present you with an outcome in due time after review. Please only raise a support ticket and/or refund request if:
- The product has arrived and is not to the original specification, and/or is not as described;
- The product has arrived too late - you should look at the product description and/or send a message to the seller to confirm delivery times to your country of origin;
- The product was not shipped;
- The product arrived damaged;
- You are completely unsatisfied with the product and can provide a legitimate reason as to why this should fall under the Return Policy for a refund;
All payments are released after 30-days of the delivery to the seller, or if you confirm the goods as received, provide positive feedback and/or submit a review (whether negative or positive) without taking further action. However, we may allow for 15-days extra depending on which country the product is being shipped to and take into account vendor's past performance. This is due to the fact that sometimes logistics may take longer, in times of national holidays, crisis, and special events to name a few.
In most cases we will request that you return the original item to the vendor(s) before issuing you a refund, unless the vendor agrees to issue a refund without receipt of goods.
Please note fraudulent claims to discredit vendors may implicate you in defamation action against you by the vendor(s) and Cozy.co.uk (Shoppable Inc.), its owners and/or operators do not accept liability for any such claims, or actions. All disputes are to be settled between individual vendors and buyers themselves.
Return Policy for Vendors
If you do not specify a fair and balanced returns and money back guarantee (refund) policy and a claim is submitted for us to step in, your policy will be overwritten by Cozy.co.uk Website's own return policy.
You should always provide a customer-centric support view, this includes a fair returns policy and a refunds policy. You should always aim to resolve any disputes with the buyer before we are asked to step in and help. Please ensure that;
- Your products always match the description of what you are selling;
- You have clear notices of where you can and cannot ship your products to, and whether there are any customs duties, taxes, or VAT charges, and whether these are to be paid by the buyer or the seller;
- Ensure you use delivery methods which guarantee a timely delivery date. We allow for a 15 day extension in peak times such as national holidays, times of crisis, and special events to name a few.
Please note methods to deter return and/or refund action by buyers may result in your immediate account suspension. Buyers may also take their own action should they not be satisfied with the result, and as a vendor, you agree not to hold Cozy, its owners and/or operators liable for any disputes, outcome or action.
Default Return Policy for Buyers & Vendors
- Items which do match their description and/or condition or have any other issues as raised by the buyer shall be returned and a full refund issued, minus the sale fee which is to be covered by the seller;
- All buyers have the right to request a cancellation of the order within 48 hours of placing the order, within good reason;
- The money release is 30-days after the delivery of the item (+15 days in peak times, for example, national holidays, times of crisis and/or any applicable notable events which may disturb the logistics process), unless the buyer confirms goods received and does not raise a ticket and/or refund request, in which case the money may be released sooner;
- If 45 days had passed since original delivery of the item, and buyer has not made any action, such as aforementioned, the money will be released automatically to the seller and the buyer forfeits any right to raise a ticket and/or request a refund.
- All buyers shall return products as agreed with the seller, if the products cannot be returned, Cozy will make its own conclusions based on factual evidence provided by both sellers and buyers to come to a decision.